Waste to Energy (WtE) projects
Scalable Waste to Energy (WtE) projects for India, in collaboration with German & EU countries Technology Partners ,local partners and authorities to address India’s most pressing problems: an arduous challenge of supplying accessible and affordable energy to help alleviate poverty and meet growing energy demands, necessary for economic growth, at the same time reducing the climate change impact by using Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), including Industrial waste to generate power through Sustainable Renewal Energy Sources. Thus address the problem of Environmental Pollution due to indiscriminate, unscientific disposal of waste.
Convert Organic Waste to Bio Coal
Scalable Projects to Convert Organic Waste to Bio Coal using Vapothermal Carbonization Technology (VTC) in collaboration with the pioneering R & D German Company, KS-VTC-Tech, to provide alternative fuel (AF)source to enable industries utilizing fossil fuel to replace part of the fuel requirement with AF having reduced CO2 emission up to 60% as compared to conventional non-renewal fuel source.
Solar Heating & Cooling Technology
Commercial and Residential Projects in the area of Solar Energy using Electrical Storage System (ESS) from industry leader and principal supplier - TESVOLT, Innovative Hybrid Modules for Solar Heating & Photo Voltaic Cells to generate Solar Electric Energy and Thermal Energy from the leading suppliers Solar Hybrid Energy System (SHES). Solar Heating & Cooling Technology using SC 30 from Fahrenheit GmbH respectively in collaboration with 21st Century Clean Energy GmbH & CoKg for sourcing systems and aggregating the same in the Solar Power Projects.
For tempering and annealing, for GKZ- annealing, for martensit and bainit hardening, Engineering loading and unloading door, Engineering gas tight roller bearing - system, for heat treatment of distortion-sensitive components under protective-gas atmosphere.
Source Contemporary Advance German / European Technology
- For Waste to Energy Plants, for waste pre-processing and power generation island.
- For Vapothermal Carbonization Process.
- For Solar Heating and Solar Cooling.
- For Wind Power Generation using small size wind turbine and Wind-Solar Hybrid turbines, ideal for rural electrification.
- Advanced Electrical Storage System.
- Roller Hearth Furnace System
- Of Material Handling Equipment and Spares from leading Indian OEMs for Micontec GmbH, a German Conveying & Material Handling Engineering Company, specialized in the fields of ash removal, coal-and bulk material handling and pressure water supply in the power plant sector, in waste incineration-and biomass plants in Europe and worldwide.